READ ON ABOUT:

Wednesday, November 24, 2010

My Thankful List

Today at work we wrote what we were thankful for on the breakroom wall for the PIZZA LUNCH SESSION ala Thanksgiving.
I kept it simple... I am thankful for.... "Harry Potter: The Boy Who Lived"
I might have signed the bottom <3 Kelsey Weasley

But today, my friends, I am going to give you a more realistic list of things I am thankful for on this Thanksgiving eve:

1. Getting off of work at 2 PM to help my mom cook
2. A mechanic that doesn't rip me off
3. Two cars
4. Black Friday Sales at Sports Authority
5. New friends who keep me entertained and entertaining my new friends
6. Heaters and fathers in law who know how to light pilot lights within them
7. Crafty moms
8. A husband who shaves his face because you said that you wish he had a smooth face like "that guy in the commercial we just watched"
9. Scarves
10. American Eagle Jeans and Converse tennis shoes (where would I be without you?)
11. The internet and my mac laptop
12. Gift cards
13. A church full of people who already know me
14. Christmas music stations on Pandora
15. Voicemail - I hate picking up my cell phone and speaking - hate it, hate it, hate it
16. Long Johns
17. Good books and a bedside lamp
18. Hugs right before I close my eyes at night and the minute I wake up in the morning
19. Food on the table, a roof over my head, money to live on
20. My current job and my new job and all my future endeavors
21. Movies and Comedy Routines
22. Three new sisters and one new brother (kinda new, right?)
23. Two new parents
24. A brand new massive family to be a part of

Happy 24th everyone,

Kels

2 comments:

Katie Ann said...

very nice=)

happy turkey day Kelsey hope we see you soon <3

Kalli said...

Thanks for the comment on my blog. I love all of your photography. Hope you have a great Thanksgiving and stop by again.