READ ON ABOUT:

Sunday, November 14, 2010

How a Funeral turns into a Photo Shoot

My uncle Kevin is a pretty awesome photographer [www.irishmutt.com]so he always takes the lead and photographs our family gatherings. I thought I'd share with you guys since I can never resist sharing photos. There are quite a few of the entire family together but I haven't seen those yet. If I do get them I'll post them since those who read my blog have pretty much never seen that side of my family. 

Anyway... on to the photos:












p.s. I'm not sure why I'm in every photo but hey... I can't complain :)

Kels

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Love these photos and love that you are blogging, keep it up! I know, I know I need to blog too. Maybe come December? Love your date night too, keep it up! Love you!
Tina