READ ON ABOUT:

Tuesday, November 8, 2011

Photo Dump Tuesday - iPhone

Ice Cream Sunday (not Sundae hehe)
I don't know why this picture was taken but hello...
Cheerios
Halloween Trick or Treat


Angie doesn't know what modesty is.. ahem...

my work peeps
Christine
Sonia

Derrick

Cherry Sushi
Walt
We fell asleep watching Buffy (Hi Sam!)
My Axel
MLK Library (Wednesday)
Mojos


Angie and her dadio
Cherry Sushi.. again
Cutie pie Brynn

Family time
me and Ang-o
Kylie never wants to sit still haha
Axel
Axel taunting Angie

Sent this to Samantha. Feeny IS a word! haha
oh hi.
Vino courtesy of Trader Joe's

Axel's favorite spot
Rainy day

Seeeeeeeeesters
Sarah's last soccer game for the season
Hello
Engaged. These two.





Grandpa Ger and Brynny Boo.

Kels

2 comments:

SamanthaJacquie said...

I am excited for my TWO shout outs this blog! Yippee!

Lynette Fraga-weems said...

You know what I am going to ask...who made the cake?