READ ON ABOUT:

Thursday, November 10, 2011

Lately...


... I have been singing at the top of my lungs while driving
usually I'm bumping the jams of Incubus. Dashboard Confessional. or Pearl Jam.
Often a Red Bull SUGARFREE is involved
and usually it's the microphone
... 
... I've been wondering when the day will come that my breaks will fail
and I'll die on Interstate 880
and Anthony will say
"I told you so..."
...
... I've been an A+ student 
and it's hard work
...
... I am in love with the Photobag app for my iPhone. 
it was worth the $1.99 to no longer have square shaped photos
and I'm probably going to quit Instagram
my data will thank me, I'm sure
...
... I've been grateful that this year of marriage has been top notch
I'm hoping for another 11 months of it
and then some
...
...I've been in the third pew
I think God is probably pretty pleased with himself
on many levels
because somehow he gets me out of bed before 8AM
...
...I've been dying for a day of antique shopping
followed by a day of flea marketing
followed by a day of garage saleing
followed by a day of thrift storing it
and some food
...
... I've had a hankering for California Rolls
Red Bull
Pumpkin Spice Lattes
and spending $$
...
...
...
and lately... my husband is the best there is ^^^

Kels
Happy Veteran's Day!

No comments: