READ ON ABOUT:

Sunday, November 27, 2011

Easy DIY Painted Bulbs (Two versions)

Anthony has some people over for the Raider game today so I'm attempting to get some Christmas crafting done (I don't really like football)
I've had this box of clear bulbs for literally like four years now so I decided to try out something I've seen on Pinterest. 
It's so easy.
Step One - remove the top of the bulbs
Step Two - drop some craft paint into the bulb 
Step Three - add about three drops of water
Step Four - swirl the paint around inside the bulb
Step Five - pour out the excess paint


As you can see - they turned out kind of crappy
so I found a second tutorial and tried it.
It's even easier.

Step One - remove the top of the bulbs
Step Two - drop a good amount of craft paint into the bulb 
Step Three - swirl the paint around inside the bulb
Step Four - pour out the excess paint / or leave it in (up to you)



Major difference! 
Now I just need to decide if I'm going to add any words or drawings to the outside of them.

Kels


1 comment:

Sarah McM said...

Those bulbs are sexxxxy.

And you should probably start to love football. It's the bestest.