READ ON ABOUT:

Sunday, November 20, 2011

A Box of Princesses

Recently we had a 2 year old's birthday party to attend. The mom (our friend Nicole) is a pretty crafty chick so I really wanted to give little Saige something handmade. My mother in law pinned a princess doll craft on Pinterest and I fell in love. I figure most little girls like princesses and if they don't it's unlikely that they HATE them so it was a pretty safe bet. The original idea came from this website. I bought the materials at Joann Fabrics and Anthony set to work making them. May I add that this was the night before so I was kind of on edge thinking they wouldn't get done in time. But anyway.. the finished product. 

Sorry if the photos aren't very good - I had to rush taking them before the party. 



Sleeping Beauty

Ariel

Tiana

Snow White

Belle

Jasmine

Rapunzel

Cinderella

My favorite is Snow White. She is pretty cool looking.

Isn't he adorable?

Kels

4 comments:

Krystina Marie said...

These came out so cute!!!! How did she like them?! They look so cute, I wouldn't mind having those up in my place! :p the boy might though... Lol
*Krystina
Cupahotchocolate.blogspot.com

B E C K Y said...

Those are AWESOME! Part of what I dislike about the princesses is how commercialized they have gotten. But this, this is great! I love DIY :)

Unknown said...

OH MY GOODNESS! This HAS to be one of the cutest damn things I've ever seen handmade giftwise. aaaand you nailed it!

lovin all up on your blog

-Ashley Marie

Lynette Fraga-weems said...

As usual...always so creative! I just can't possibly think where you get that trait..hmmmm. :) Go Ant! Good job darlin'