READ ON ABOUT:

Tuesday, November 15, 2011

Napa, California with the MOMS

My mom had a planning conference in Napa this past week so I opted to hang out with her in between meetings so I could get some studying done away from home on the in between...
essential start to my day: coffee
Ehh... homework... eh....


We drove into downton Napa for some antiquing

Becky Stets - yo - I found this old movie sign letter for you and I was thinking of buying it  for you and then I saw the price. poop.

My mom and I look like twins sometimes
This little washer was so cute! It's like a jack in the box but it's for fake cleaning doll clothes.





I thought this chuch was so pretty! A traditionally styled Presbyterian Church.


Mural love as usual
Hello six head
we got to enjoy a little wine tasting for free in the cellar. Pretty cool.


I sent Ant photos all weeked. Sometimes I love that guy like craziness.
Friday morning we went in to have breakfast at Black Bear Diner - one of my favorite places to eat...


and I bought a mug for my hubs

Kels

1 comment:

Becky Stets said...

$48?!?! Shu that's why over priced! I got mine for less than $10 shipped! Thanks for thinking of me! :)