READ ON ABOUT:

Tuesday, March 24, 2009

Redbox is Awesome!

I don't know if they have Red Box all over the country but in California people can go to their local grocery store and rent a movie for only a $1 if they return it by 9 PM the next night. Anthony discovered that you can get a free movie every Monday with a code and during March I found out you can get a free one on Wednesdays with a code as well. Check out all the movies we have seen for FREE in the past couple months:

Iron Man
The Hulk
Nick and Nora's Infinite Playlist
Forgetting Sarah Marshall
The Rocker
Pineapple Express
Step Brothers
Love Guru
21

Can you tell we like stupid-funny movies?
I must say - Red Box might be my best friend here in the Santy Crooz. That's actually a little sad. hehehe. Plus my mom let us borrow the Mission Impossible movies and we've been hooked for a week. Tom Cruise is very good.

-Kels

No comments: