READ ON ABOUT:

Thursday, March 12, 2009

Theme Thursday: ANIMAL

Sadly my life has been lacking in the blog sense (because I've actually been doing my homework) (and reading books) (and visiting family). Anyhoo.... I've only had one post in between the last Theme Thursday and now so all you Theme Thursday lovers should be happy that I did not forget you as well.

Animal is the theme this week and I've got nothing. It seems that I've taken no new pictures of my cats (weird, right?) so you will have to do with a list.

THINGS MY CATS DO THAT ANNOY ME
(but don't really matter because I love them too much):

- Steal my magnets
- Break fragile blinds which I do not own
- Eat and ask for more
- Drink my water
- Wait outside the shower so I trip over them while getting out
- Sit on my keyboard
- Claw to get into my bed at night
- Bite my toes
- Steal my food when we leave for too many days
- Eat my books while I read

REASONS I LOVE MY CATS
(Yes I do have a few)

- I love them
- They love me back
- They wait for me in the window
- They love each other
- They are funny
- They stand on their hind legs
- They bring me mice, happily
- They lay in sun
- They are relaxing to watch
- They are good models
- They stretch
- They endure us picking them up 24/7


-Kels





9 comments:

Kris McCracken said...

What are they doing with those magnets is what I want to know?

Kelsey said...

ahh. they are very good at hiding them haha

-Kels

Ronda Laveen said...

Sounds like the perfect Yin/Yang relationship! Lucky magnet stealing cats. Lucy cat hugging you.

Candie said...

They are very cute!
lol,yeah my cat is doing some of those things too!She is stealing my incense sticks and I found them all under the carpet,yeah,not only she steals but she hides them too,lol.

Patrice said...

Love the photo. And they look so much like my bad boy Elvis.. (he bites).

No matter how bad they are, they have no bad intentions... (heh)

Megan said...

When we moved, I found about nine billion plastic bottle caps under the couch. When I asked the offspring what the heck, he said he would always toss them down for the cats to play with, and of course, where else did they end up?

;)

Mrsupole said...

Hi Kels,

Yes mine bite my toes and feet when they want me to pet them or when I am sleeping in the bed and they want something. I guess they have me trained even in my sleep, I just start petting them and then if they bite me some more than I know that they want something else. They are probably so proud of themselves that they have trained me so well.

One of my cats steals those plastic ring things that you pull off of the milks plastic lids. He plays with them and when I move the couch, I always find a bunch of them. Just did that tonight. They keep him entertained for a long time until they get lost under something. I am not even sure how he gets them, I think he digs in the recycled trash because that one has no lid on it. I have heard him doing it. He probably thinks he has me trained to put them in there just for him to dig out.

Oh well I love my cats too.

Thank you for posting, I was wondering if you would procrastinate or not. Was nice you did it.

God bless.

Evening Light Writer said...

How cute, little rascals..you can't help but love them though. My dog likes to things out of the garbage to pull out and make me clean it up.

Dakota Bear said...

Beautiful cats!
Your opposing lists are great.