READ ON ABOUT:

Tuesday, March 3, 2009

Photo Catch Up

I'm a bit behind with photos on here. So here's a little catch up on what's been going on around here:
Axel and I had a photo shoot
These two fell asleep together AGAIN
Axel wore a big white robe.. hehehe...
Rosie acted as a newborn baby
Then I got in on the sleep action
Today Anthony took some photos out by the Surf Museum
Brian was down so we hung with him at the Boardwalk
The other day I held my baby boy. He loves to sit like this - he's a weirdo.
And we took a family photo
They are so adorable
Anthony swam like a mermaid
And played in the sand at the beach hahaha
Then I fell asleep with Axel all tucked in
I know that we're weird and that we take too many photos of the cats, but what can I say? We love them! Can you imagine what it will be like when I have kids. OH BOY!

-Kels

No comments: