READ ON ABOUT:

Tuesday, March 17, 2009

Actual Update:

Things that have happened since my last "real" post:

in no particular order

- Anthony painted one of Renee's mom's old chairs which I am SO HAPPY ABOUT. They are the perfect size for me. Another to follow hopefully

- I joined the Santa Cruz freecycle YIPEE
- Anthony got a job YIPEE!!!
- The Camellos came down to visit and we got locked out of the house (by no fault of our own) and the locksmith was obsessed with cats JUST LIKE ME
- I decided to go for the Art History scholarship I've been thinking about
- We finally hung the dish towels Sarah gave me up as curtains (awaiting a spring tension rod)


- We found these unwanted cube storage thingys outside of someone's house and towed them home on our bikes
- My computer decided I've filled it to the brim and now it is angry with me
- We started planning my grandparents' anniversary par-tay
- I realized SJSU is a good school and I'm thinking I might go back in a year or so - since they do forgive mistakes :)

Not much else has changed.

oh yeah - I'm not doing any of my other blogs anymore except this one.

Maybe I will update Anthony's art site soon since there are new paintings

Like the new header? Anthony made it. I was going for something less... like it is but I've learned to love it.

-Kels

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

finaly! you made a post! i have been missing them. hey, and where is theme thursday missy!???!? -jacqueline