READ ON ABOUT:

Friday, March 27, 2009

New Apartment

I don't think I ever went into the reasons why we moved to Santa Cruz, did I?

First, we love it here and it's such a drag driving through the mountains every time you want to get to the beach so we thought hey! why not live there?

Second, community college is pretty versatile so moving here didn't affect school.

Third, our good friend Carrie (who was my teacher in high school and whose son I've been watching for two years) and her husband own an apt. here.

We didn't get to move into that space originally because the last occupant's lease doesn't go up til May 1st. Well, May 1st is a-coming and we are a-moving! This place is literally on the beach and in between two lakes (one being the harbor). I AM SO EXCITED! More info to follow because I don't want to say toooooooo much until we move in.

But I will say that this place is huge compared to where we are now and Anthony's first comment was, "Now my family can stay late at Capitola during the summer and sleep at our house!" What a good son!

-Kels

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

yay!!!!!!!!!!!!! -jacqueline