READ ON ABOUT:

Tuesday, March 17, 2009

Back in Action

I'm not really sure why I'm sitting her typing because I have no desire to blog AT ALL
Don't hate me blog people - I don't hate you. I just don't want to go back to what I was doing three weeks ago:

I got stuck in this cycle of blogging every waking moment - or reading a blog, talking about a blog, checking my blog, my e-mail, my facebook. What had happened to me?!! AHHHHH

I realized I hadn't been spending any time outside or outside of the internet really so I went back to reading [and pretty much avoided the television too (( aside from free movie Mondays and Wednesdays))] and then guess what happened?

I READ FOUR BOOKS IN ONE WEEK! Three of which were over 300 pages. I know I wanted to get away from sitting in front of a computer but to tell you the truth people: my elbows hurt from leaning so much.

To top it all off I still haven't really been outside.

What has my life come to? So tonight I will finish the book I am reading and then resolve to only read a couple chapters a day of my next book (except when the kids I watch go to sleep at night or take naps, then of course I will read my little heart out)

and I will also resolve to blog when I want to but get my butt outside as well.

because I can't live in this world of Edwards and Bellas and Bills and Sookies. I think I started to forget who Anthony was - he became a sort of mix between all of them with his hilarious humor thrown in. Sick, right?

I need to see a shrink

-Kels

No comments: