READ ON ABOUT:

Wednesday, May 11, 2011

Axel the Carnivore

Monday hubsy witnessed the murder of a small mouse
And who you may ask was the prime suspect?
Axel. my dear baby Axel.
So I spent most of Monday freaking out about how disgusting that is and about how he hasn't had any type of shot or booster in four years and how if I lose my cat to some sort of 21st century bubonic plague I WILL go into a minimum of ten years of depression... and so on... 
I was so mad at him for eating that stupid mouse
Why?!
Because I was so disgusted by him that I was scared of him and I didn't want him to touch me let alone be in my house. Gross. 
After that I felt really really sad. By Tuesday night I felt like the worst person ever. I mean.. who could stay mad at that little furry face forever? 
So I forgave him. 
If he dies I'll still be royally pissed off. But for now I can't help but love him.

Kels

No comments: