READ ON ABOUT:

Friday, May 27, 2011

Santa Cruz Day

On Sunday we drove down to Santa Cruz to spend a day at the beach.
We stopped off at the flea market on Soquel and I finally found a cameo necklace. I may have also purchased a small bust of Lincoln. Anthony bought a Jaggermeister bar mat for the bar we never finished making. tehehehe. 
It was quite windy that day
This picture was taken about two seconds before someone allowed their wet/sandy dog trample all over our new camera. Thank you. Thank you very much dude. 
Yummy Betty Burgers. 


24th street beach
Love that spot
We stopped off at the Fog Bank in Capitola Village for a couple drinks



This huge duck is pregnant and it's mate was killed in the storm last month. All the other ducks are waiting for her to give birth so they can kill her babies. Isn't that so sad? And all she is trying to do is built a little nest for them. I swear single moms are everywhere. 
Vrinder and Robby stopped off to say hey. 

Eddie (my brother) wanted to make us dinner so we went by Trader Joe's for some grub-a-lub




he lives right across from the Mission so I made him stop off so I could photograph it. Isn't it beautiful? 



Played some Mario Kart Wii and watched Celebrity Apprentice which is such an awesome show and I never knew about it. 

While Eddie was cooking (for 3 hours...)
Anthony passed out
Yum!
We chomped down so fast that I forgot to take a picture of all the yummy food. Well this will have to do.


I love Santa Cruz. Even if Durbin didn't win. I still love it. 


Kels

No comments: