READ ON ABOUT:

Friday, May 27, 2011

So this is the family

As many of you know I have two huge families on both sides - just like Anthony. This past weekend he, my dad and I along with my aunt Judy and Grandma represented "our" family at the extended extended family reunion in Yountville.
hello!
we stopped off in Napa to see my grandpa's new tombstone 



Apparently my dad's grandfather's name was Edd with two d's. Kind of odd, right? 
My grandma's parents are buried there as well so we stopped at their graves for I guess what can only be rudely described as a photo op. Don't ask me why but everyone was hell bent on taking photos with the graves. 
Dad and Ant in Yountville. I was really surprised by that place because it sounded so BLEH and ended up being a super nice place to visit. 
My grandma on the left with two of her sisters. 
This is pretty much the only photo from the reunion with someone I know in it. That person would be that handsome stud on the left in black. Yep. That guy is my hubs. Oh yeah and my dadio in the middle. Other than that.. these people are pretty foreign to me. 

I'm glad I went though. It was nice to meet some new people - even if I'll never see them again. 

Kels

No comments: