READ ON ABOUT:

Saturday, May 14, 2011

Cinco de Mayo - Part Dos

As usual the Cinco de Mayo party took place on Grajeda territory the weekend following the real Cinco de Mayo.

This year I vowed no tequila.
I am so smart. I know.
I think Renee will like this one because she looks thin - hehehe.
Eew.. why did everyone let me wear that sweatshirt? We look like we are fifteen years old. No bueno.
Me and Mary
Me and Jill
Olivia and her group danced for us all. She is so good!
who knows?!
Whenever I think that I look bad in what I'm wearing I make a horribly ugly face to make up for it. It seems to work. Now I've ruined the whole photo. Well too bad.

Anthony wants to put out a disclaimer that he is not on any drugs but he does have an odd habit of squinting.
...
Now
that
is
love
...
She might hate me for this one.
Whoever had the camera was not good at taking photos
Actually, most of the photos look like this.
Interesting...

Kels

No comments: