READ ON ABOUT:

Monday, May 3, 2010

Update 5/3/2010



FINALLY MOVED IN!
Well it's been a long couple of months. You may have noticed that I've been basically absent from the online world - especially the blogosphere. And I do know how nerdy that sounds.

Anthony and I have spent the last two months finding new jobs, a new place to live while I've continued to work my old job and go to school. Ant is awaiting a call back from Swim Outlet this week - cross your fingers people!

We are once again officially residents of Fremont. Now I won't feel so awkward when I look at the Alameda County Fair website once a month - again - I do know how nerdy that sounds. If you aren't aware of it - the Alameda County Fair is amazing. You get to eat crappy food all night while perusing live informercials and taking photo booth pictures. Basically - a night on the town. HAHA!


If you haven't already received one - your save the date for the wedding is in the mail and in route to your house. Our new address can be found on that. Send us mail! We love mail! And our new house has a mailbox out on the street. How exciting is that?!


I will admit that the new house and job have made me much more of an avid coffee drinker. We actually use our coffee pot now and if there isn't any cider or hot chocolate packets at work I'm all over the coffee machine. And now I can put it in my fancy color changing Raymond coffee cup! Raymond... we'll come back to that subject later.

Do I miss IHOP? I miss the money. And the people. and of course.. working with Anthony everyday. It was pretty awesome, you know.
But now we're starting over here in Fremont - well not over - but we're continuing our life together although we are definitely on new paths.

And guess who wants to go back to school?....


... to be continued...


-Kels

No comments: