READ ON ABOUT:

Thursday, May 20, 2010

What are Daughter's For?

I'm pretty sure that my purpose in life is to make posters for my mom. It is so darn fun to do. You break out the paper and the markers - most of which you have to test out on that one scrap of paper before you use them for real or else they may ruin your masterpiece - you know which one I'm talking about - and you get that mind to working. So.. for MOTHER'S DAY this year I sat down to make a massive poster for my mom.

I really had to think to myself, "who is mom?"

For me my mom is a lot of things.

She is most importantly my mom - the one person in this world who would never choose to hurt me in any way.

She is an amazing
cook.
An
excellent shopper.
A
good friend to those who need one.
and a strong woman. Probably one of the strongest I'll ever know.

Thanks for being there for me always Mom!









-Kels

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Very sweet. You're lucky to have such a great mom.
~Christina