READ ON ABOUT:

Sunday, May 30, 2010

My New Favorite Reading Spot: Discovered

Last weekend we went up to Groveland for a cabin trip. Samantha and Mike joined us!
We had so much fun doing basically nothing - always a good way to spend a weekend away from life.


Here's Anthony and some girl with massive cheeks - what the heck?
So we basically found (I say 'found' but my Aunt Sheri told us about this place before we left) this awesome swimming hole where you can also fish, and.. I have decided.. READ for long periods of time out on the water where these huge rocks are. The perfect spot for an afternoon reading session for sure.






As usual - a Yosemite trip was in order.
This one lasted about two hours.
How sad?! It was FREEZING and getting dark.
We were dumb to go so late...
I do concur.

Anthony's eye.. and Bridalveil Falls


We got some 'Apples to Apples' time in before Sam and Mike left
The perfect combo for the weekend! How weird?!


All my cards! Maybe I won, maybe I didn't. (I did)
Anthony and I decided to post a paper in the garage for visitors so that everyone can write what they did that trip.

Fun trip all around.

-Kels

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Looks liek a blast kels! I need to take jaid camping soon! Miss you guys!

Anonymous said...

I love the black and white of you and Ant. Also, I want to sign the wall! Good blogging keep it up missy!
~Christina