READ ON ABOUT:

Sunday, May 30, 2010

What's in the Pantry?

I was recently cleaning out our pantry and fridge and I realized something...
Anthony is a pig. I don't mean that he is a pig in the sense that he is dirty and disgusting because lately I am by far more of a slob than him. However... his food intake can be.. interesting.
Here are Anthony's choice cereals:

And mine:
His favorite late night snack:
The perfect addition to a healthy lunch:
A great fallback when dinner is certainly not getting made:
Then I took a look at the foods that I have chosen for our pantry:

Oatmeal:

Pumpkin ANYTHING!
and the dreaded Peanut Butter. Peanut Butter - if you didnt' know - is a staple in our pantry because every single morning Anthony makes me a peanut butter and blackberry jam sandwich. Unwrapping it and eating it during lunch is by far the best part of my day (I know I am sad). But making it! That is a whole other story. I would venture to say that it is Anthony's least favorite part of his day. He dreads touching - smelling - or even seeing peanut butter. Why? Some kind of birth defect or something. It's weird.


In any case - I do have a clean pantry and a very clean fridge now. Good job Kelsey, good freakin' job!

-Kels

No comments: