READ ON ABOUT:

Thursday, May 20, 2010

Sarah's Communion Nightmare (Not as Scary as She Thought)

So miss Sarah Camello recently fulfilled part of her baptismal vows (the ones she either slept or cried through - I don't think there is any other way to get baptized) and had her first communion.

After several billion Saturday school sessions - of which I think she had a definite love-hate relationship - a few days before her communion Sarah had the full realization that a white dress would be involved, white shoes, frilly white socks, and dear Lord even a white veil - "Oh good, the veil is attached to a headband!" she thinks. Whew! A disaster avoided, I'm sure.

But seriously... there was a party with food - amazing breakfast food and juice that I may or may not have stolen from Kevin when he left to get me a cup. Hey! Never leave a thirsty girl with a cup of juice you at some point want for yourself! Her ravenous animal self will come out and gulp that darn juice down.

Congratulations Sarah! Now we know that you know how to look like a princess (as if we didn't already know that).

In the church

I wonder if these two are sisters?

Even Ralph got in on the photo action
Jacqueline and Sarah
I can't believe an 8 year old makes me look short
yeah - like you didn't expect a photo of us at some point here. Right...

Good job Sarah!
-Kels

No comments: