READ ON ABOUT:

Monday, May 3, 2010

Moving Day!

If you weren't aware
We moved!

Here I am pretending I'm some sort of acrobat cleaning up in the loft.


Hi Mom! (Basically the best packing partner ever!)
Joey. Oh how I love your silliness.
Dad manned the truck
I guess I should say "The massive truck that was filled to the brim!"
working hard
The boys wishing they could come with us because we are such awesome babysitters!
Anton don Juan

Oh there's Joe.... and Joe.

Basically we got to leave the minute the truck arrived because us girls did all the hard work. And we won't let them tell us any different, will we mom?
Gatorade. Hydration. Ok.. flavored water.
New house!


Jacqueline helped out on the receiving end
as did Joey #3 and Marista!

Thanks for all your help everybody. So much fun and so happy to be back in Fremontland!

-Kels

No comments: