READ ON ABOUT:

Friday, December 12, 2014

24 weeks // 24 weeks // 24 weeks

Last week we hit the 24 week mark! 6 months down, four more to go. I have to say that this "middle period" of pregnancy is pretty simple and stressless. The baby constantly tells you via kicks and punches that he or she is in there, so there's no worry there, and the physical ailments are either in remission or have gone for good. I'm enjoying this time before I get huge and start waddling around town like an oompa loompa.
 
 
Everyone keeps telling me that I'm REALLY SMALL. To that I say, thank you very much! We'll see how long that lasts, haha. The general consensus on gender has also been that little nugget is a boy. As for me, I just don't know. I don't have any inclination as to what gender this little baby is yet. I've dreamt of the baby being a boy, girl, robot, regular human, born of his or her father (instead of me - that one was weird), and in many dreams the baby is Riley! It's all pretty hilarious.
 
To add to all of it, Anthony keeps holding up baby photos of the two of us and asking me which one  I want. I'll take anything! Just give me a healthy, not too large (please, dear God) baby. We're pretty sure he or she will have blonde hair and blue or green eyes. If anything else comes out there might be some questions, haha.
 
Anyway, that's about it. I'm supposed to be working on our registry, and the various sewing projects that are needed before the baby comes, though I'm sure those will have to wait until after Christmas. Until then I'll be here coveting my daily coffee (which I do enjoy about once a week, and it's oh so good!) and every single beer, glass of wine, and rum nog EVER. Limoncello, this year you are not my friend. See you in 2015.  
 
Kels


4 months // 5 months // 6 months

No comments: