READ ON ABOUT:

Sunday, December 7, 2014

shows, parties, babies + such

Now that I'm back to updating this blog pretty regularly, I'm going to try to fit in a few of these "catching up" posts every once in awhile. If you follow me on Instagram a lot of these photos may be a bit old news. In that case, sorry! Keep reading anyway if you're bored at work and looking for something to do besides actually working. 

In mid November B-Man, Alex, Anton and I went out to SF to see Lucero at Slim's. It was a good show, but a bit mellow for all of our tastes, I think. 





Always spending time with le bebes - Scar, Sebs, Lina girl and Ry Ry. 





I call this night "Troy's drunken night out," but it was really a quick trip to Mojo's to celebrate G-Daddy's 21st birthday. 


Taco Tuesday Monday with the crazy girls!


Check out my honey bunch getting down at the Fremont park. 



Mockingjay part one with Jackie and Renee - IT WAS SUCH A GREAT MOVIE!



One from Thanksgiving dinner. 


Happy Birthday to Bryan + Black Friday at the skatepark. 




Our annual trip to the Niles Lights Parade with the Camellos - never complete without hot cocoa spiked with melted candy cane - YUM!







Hanging the Christmas lights on our little place. This year was FOR SURE the earliest we've ever hung them - just two days after Thanksgiving. Go Anton!


Friendsgiving at Bryan and Alex's was a blast with so many yummy dishes to share, just as Thanksgiving should be... and loteria!!




Saturday with the twinnies!


Best buds always sometimes. 


The baby's room is coming along nicely...



Christmas tree shopping!





Some light Christmas reading - me, not Angie. hehehe


Shopping for fabric for a few homemade gifts. I did not pick this fabric, but I did find it funny. 


A visit from Ry at the POP Living Nativity. 



Christmastime is FOR SURE one of my favorite seasons of the whole year. Everything about it is so much fun, despite the unavoidable stress that comes right along with all of it. Am I right?!

Kels

No comments: