READ ON ABOUT:

Tuesday, December 23, 2014

be merry, have another drink, and karaoke!!

This past Saturday we had our annual Christmas party! I really shouldn't say "our" Christmas party, because we're lucky enough to have a group of friends that divy up the four major holidays so that no one person has to throw four parties between October 31st and January 1st. But anyway, this year we had Christmas!!

We had so many people come out who made this party really so much fun. Thanks to my borrowed in laws - the Zamoras - we were able to set up a karaoke machine in the living room. My initial idea was to have a talent show ala that scene in "Dan In Real Life", but no one was into it. Well, two people were into it... and they brought both their talent game and their capacity to sing ballads with them that night! 

I went around all night making sure people were drinking so that we could have a true karaoke night, because how many people are willing to sing sober? Not many. 

Favorite moments of the night include: Bohemian Rhapsody, Andie and my rap duet, and Robby's toast to Jason and Alyssa. People just keep pulling major life decisions this year don't they?! Next year it JAM PACKED with adult activities with all these wonderful people. 


Rissa's talent was amazing. She said, "I need whipped cream, but don't worry, I won't get naked!" hahaha



Erica the juggler!

Bonnie was really into the Michael Jackson songs.

B-Man and Alex did a duet of "Beat It", and Bryan knew too many of the moves for me to count haha

Chile stole this corner for this express dancing pleasure :)

As always, Marissa brought her dancing game. That girl can get down!

Root beer, anyone?!

We are always the ones forcing people to take group shots. Oh you people always want the photo afterwards, now don't you!









I made a tiny little photo area with crepe paper and paint, but the lighting was HORRRRRIBLE. Sorry guys. At least we have them, yellow tint or not.











Alex and I as friends.

And... Alex and I as lovers hahahahahaha



1 day til Christmas!!

Kels

No comments: