READ ON ABOUT:

Tuesday, July 19, 2011

Wordplay in the Kitchen

I don't know about you guys but I love to incorporate wordplay into my home
and maybe it comes from always having our tupperware labeled growing up
or from working in my mom's office and getting to use the label maker quite frequently
I don't know
but I simply love words

I got this awesome suction clamp lidded jar that says "tea" on it the other day at a garage sale (and yes my MIL was pissed off that I found it first) for $1.00 and it goes quite well with the awesome cookie jar that same MIL bought me recently.

my cute tea pot that we received as a wedding gift (at the time I hated tea and now I am so glad that we registered for it)
the words look like vinyl lettering but they're actually etched onto the glass
pretty spiffy if you ask me

Now that the electrician is here fixing my oven I can hopefully make some white / milk chocolate chip cookies (at the request of my fatty husband) to put in this jar tonight!

Kels

No comments: