READ ON ABOUT:

Sunday, October 24, 2010

Secret Married Mission #1 - San Jose Improv

So now that I'm a married woman I have to do nice things for my husband.
Like...
cook for him - CHECK
Look nice for him - occasionally CHECK
Be nice to him - CHECK?
once in a blue moon spend money on him and take him out on a date (make sure to pick a show I too am dying to see) - CHECK!

So we did. Us big, bad 21 year old's got all dressed up - to us this typically means a nice button up shirt or possibly some mascara or a leather jacket of some kind... mascara optional - and we went on a date.

If you're following closely then you have counted two married dates thus far. Good job. You can count to two.

I surprised Anthony with tickets to "THE" PABLO FRANCISCO of Comedy Central baby! We drove down to the San Jose Improv club and lucky us - not only did we walk right in but we sat front and center, literally.

The cackle is the real deal. This woman... there are no words. Well there are words but they are not suitable for all audiences.





Pablo. If you weren't so drunk on that stage, so much older than me, well... not Anthony. Seriously... we'd marry. I love you. (Get this guy a fan for goodness sake!)

Kels

No comments: