READ ON ABOUT:

Sunday, October 31, 2010

Hoy es el 5 de enero de 2004

I've come to find that I'm pretty darn good at saving things. I'm the type of person that saves every birthday card I've ever received, every thank you card, every photo, letter, or postcard. It's a sick habit - and someday when I die everyone will throw those things away and wonder why I kept them. But for now, they'll stay tucked away in all my boxes littering my parents' house as well as mine. I recently came upon a certain letter that I wrote to myself May 5th, 2004. In Spanish class we were told to write ourselves a letter and not open it for five years. I remember putting it in my keepsake trunk (right next to my favorite photo of Blink 182) that year and every time I opened it in the coming years I remember wishing it would be time to open that darn letter. Well.. Congratulations Kelsey.. you got to six and a half years before opening it.

Ok here goes..

Kelsey,

In five years it will be January 5th, 2009. I'll be a sophomore in college. Hopefully I'll be in San Diego with my husband. I'll be married to Anthony Camello. He's going to be in college also because I will make him. I will be living in an apartment and I won't have any kids until I'm out of college. Just to remind myself... I'm friends with Janelle Ruggiero (she sat next to me in class) and I'm in sixth period 9th grade at American High School. I'll only be 19.... wow... that's how old Eddie is right now. Joey is in San Diego at his new base... I miss him even though he is mean when Elizabeth is around (his girlfriend at the time). Tommy and Joey Camello were talking today... I thought they didn't like each other. Ms. Campos wants us to keep this and open it when we're... well, five years from now. I guess if I'm 19 then it worked. I hope me and Anthony do get married, even if it's not that soon. 

Hope everything is good,

Kelsey

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

OMG I just read this to everyone in the house. This is hilarious. San Diego honeymoon and you are married to Ant. And you won't have babies until you finish college...right??? Love you! This is awesome! Christina