READ ON ABOUT:

Sunday, October 24, 2010

Halloween TIme with New Cousins


Yesterday Natalie, Jared and Shawna came by the house to carve pumpkins with us.
To be fair Shawna acted all cool with her iPhone and Starbucks but you know.. whatever... no pumpkin carving there (Just kidding Shawna - I love you. Don't take me seriously. When I type I get mean). Natalie and Jared "shared" a pumpkin and Anthony basically hacked out a pumpkin shape in his and called it a day. Don't forget the fact that Jared cleaned Anthony's pumpkin out while he sat back eating rice crispy treats. Let's be honest - I'm the only one that carved my pumpkin to its full advantage. I carved "LOVE" into the side. It took a lot of effort and talent.


This is how Natalie and I look hot for our husbands hahaha.





I'm pretty sure this is Jared's MAN face. No smiling in photos allowed.
Here's Natalie's side of their pumpkin. Natalie did a cute, goofy side with a Michael Jackson nose and Jared did a scary side.
Happy Halloween!!!

Kels

No comments: