READ ON ABOUT:

Tuesday, October 19, 2010

Three Things I am Loving

At some point my friend Christina stumbled upon this amazing cooking blog HOW SWEET EATS and I am midly obsessed now. I found these amazing sweet potato skins today and plan on making them tonight. Anthony will probably have a heart attack when I serve them since he too is midly obsessed with something: sweet potatoes. One thing you should know about Anthony, if you don't already, HE LOVES FOOD. And this time of year he loves sweet potatoes in any and all forms - especially mashed.
Abraham Lincoln is kind of a idol of mine. I know I need to read up on the guy so don't hold me to too many facts at this point but... I don't know, it's just something about him that gets me. You can blame both the History channel and my U.S. History teacher at Cabrillo. Both insitutions are like Abe fan clubs. I FINALLY got to see "Great Moments with Mr.Lincoln" at Disneyland this month. It's been a "50th Year" video for like five years so I was very excited to see that it was back. Basically, go see it if you are in Disneyland. It is awe inspiring.
Finally, I am a bit obsessed with Facebook right now. Maybe it's the flood of wedding photos that get posted weekly. But really, it's not an excuse. Facebook is getting ridiculous. I have spent too much time on it lately. When your husband tells you that he's noticed you spend 8:00 - 8:30 every morning on Facebook and he doesn't even spend that half hour with you. Well... you know you have a problem.
Does anyone else have any "loves" they want to share at the moment?

Kels

2 comments:

Renee said...

DIL- Don't be holding out on the website. I checked it out and it is amazing. All I can say is yum yum and bring out your new kitchen utensils and get busy.

Love your-
MIL

Anonymous said...

You guys!!! I am so glad you are fans too, I haven't actually made anything yet. Cody's in charge of food at our house currently (it sucks) but I'm excited for all the "one day" recepies I've found.
Love, Tina
PS you said "husband" and I just about had a heartattack.