READ ON ABOUT:

Thursday, October 21, 2010

How a Three Day Old 21 Year old Spends Her Bachelorette Party


The first weekend in September Andie, Christina, Sarah, Samantha, Erica and Ashley collaborated and threw me a pretty sweet little bachelorette party.

It started with drinks
and ended with drinks
maybe some time in Sarah's bathroom
I don't want to get into too many details for fear of scarring my readers
but really, it was awesome!

I was given some pretty risky gifts
and a plastic wedding ring
when you drink shots you must make eye contact
or else.. I don't remember what happens, but I know it's something bad
moral of the story: make eye contact always
Andie
Erica
Sam, Andie, Erica, Sarah, Me, and Tina
We took the bus to Union Square to do a bachelorette scavenger hunt


This is my "I have to pee really bad on this super long bus ride" face

We had to make a veil out of toilet paper
Kudos Tina
These guys wrote me marriage advice
We had to kiss someone
Kudos Sarah
This is Nikita - we're close.
I had to sit on someone's motorcycle
This guy was amused

We somehow found a dragon tattoo
This guy literally walked through the crosswalk and stripped his shirt off
We were amazed to say the least
I was required to order a certain shot
It was traumatic


We arrived at Asia SF for dinner and um... dancing
This is how the local people were dressed
And this is our raggedy group
No offense guys - but really. 
Who cares, we got down!
My booty got back a lot
This is my serious dancing face
This is how I break dance. I think this move was revisited at the wedding.
This is how my booty got back again
The sailor dance. What is this?!
Ashley. How I love thee.
Yes.

Hahahahaha. This just makes me laugh
Go Samantha, Go Samantha!

This is the dancing
and this is the face I make at that dancing
By the way, that man/woman is singing "Like a Virgin"


Needless to say, it was hillarous!


Is this a man or woman? You tell me!
Me and Rica

We had so much fun bacheloretting. I'm so grateful to have such wonderful friends.
I love you guys,

Kels

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Ohhh Kelsey. I am sorely disappointed that my video footage wasn't included. I think it would have really highlighted the experience you had. And btw I remember what the whole "eye contact" thing was about...should I share it with your audience???? LOL you crack me up and I love you!
Tina

Lynette Fraga-weems said...

Yes Share Share Share! What kind of mother am I anyway?!!!