READ ON ABOUT:

Sunday, August 1, 2010

My Brothers and their Cabin Trips

So I think we've talked about "the cabin" before. The cabin is an awesome retreat for any type of weather. It is accompanied by a small lake with boats and beaches. It is only an hour from Yosemite. It's in the middle of nowhereland - which is exactly where you want to be sometimes after a long week of working right in the middle of the forklift capital of the world. Yes, my job is the forklift capital of the world. Anyhow - This particular weekend was the second weekend in July and we all went up as a big "sometimes happy" family to celebrate Joey's 25th birthday. (For those of you who know the infinite Joey's in our families - this would be my brother Joey)

Sometimes the cabin inspires the weirdo in you to come out. In Eddie's case that weirdo filled out this hat quite nicely.


In Groveland Harry Potter is orange. Needless to say, Anthony loved that.


On Saturday we walked our little selves down to the lake to get some excercise. This was right in the middle of my "I'm not going to eat junk food in mass amounts anymore because I have to fit into that tiny wedding dress" phase. Yeah - that ended quickly.



I got a pretty bad burn on my legs but it was worth it to see this happen:


The hair is classic.

A little Apples to Apples action happened. Grandma was the big weiner. Yes I said weiner. You have to know my grandma to truly appreciate that joke.

Or the joke that I am most likely the "throw in" part of this picture of me and Joe.

Happy birthday Joe Moe!

But the beard has to go

and with all that water Anthony will soon have to GO!

And we all know... Cake is the best thing ever!

Happy birthday
Sorry I tried to rhyme.
Kels

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I wish I could have been there to video tape this whole weekend and then make a blended video of your mom's old tapes and the new ones. That would be hilarious and awesome because the Weems' are awesome!

Tina