READ ON ABOUT:

Sunday, August 1, 2010

I was Living in Cupcake Heaven!

Orginally - and who knows - we may still be going on with this idea - I decided to do cupcakes for the wedding. So of course my mom volunteered to make a ton of different kinds for us to try. Let me see - there was chocolate something or other, dulche de leche, strawberry, peanut butter, pumpkin, butter pecan, lemon. IT WAS AMAZING. I mean - my stomach hurt after but whatever - It's worth the pain for all the gain - literally. I think I weighed 2 lbs more after all of it.

I tend to devour buttercream frosting in handfuls. I've literally seen my mom watch me out of the corner of her eye as I taste test each spoonful. You know, just in case some of it is bad. I wouldn't want to serve bad frosting - no way.



This was shortly after another sun burn day. I burn quite easily. It's disturbing. I blame my job. Can I do that?



Don't they look delicious? They were. You can be jealous.
I made a big "C" for funsies.
This is how Anthony eats cake and poses
This is how I eat cake and pose
This is how you make a pile of cupcake wrappers
All my favorites!
The chef. Good job mom! You are amazing!

-Kels

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I'm sorry your mom could not be more awesome. She is a one woman machine for all things creative and beeeeaaaauuutiful. Jealous!

PS. I love the pic of Ant looking at all the cupcakes, I can just imagine the joy he felt.

Tina