READ ON ABOUT:

Friday, August 20, 2010

43 Days and Counting...

Now that we are 43 days away from this wedding I am going to finish my "Reasons to Love Anthony" list that I started HERE AND HERE AND HERE.
I think I ended at fifty so today I'm going to give you guys 8 reasons why I love Anthony and then starting next week every Friday I'll add seven more until October 2nd! When we get to 100 I think we'll need to end this little love affair we've been having with this list. I might be more obsessed than anyone else, but that's OK with me.
#51 - He says "Have a good day" everyday when he leaves the house for work and I'm still in bed sleeping
#52 - He can build
#53 - Going to the bank and depositing a check it always a big event for him
#54 - He types slow
#55 - He is growing his hair and has a hair dilemma every week, to cut it or not to cut it
#56 - He give me a nice long hug every morning before he gets out of bed
#57 - He has a man cave in our garage and spends numerous hours there
#58 - He doesn't mind bad morning breath
-Kels

No comments: