READ ON ABOUT:

Sunday, August 1, 2010

The Fun of a Paycheck

About a month ago Anthony got himself a nice little job. It's pretty sweet. He walks to work and spends nine hours a day doing labor intensive work building custom sheds. I'm enjoying the muscle building and tanning that is involved. What I don't enjoy - the piles of sweaty clothes that litter our bedroom daily and the pants and boots that are caked with tar and dirt. But hey, who cares!? Because these sorts of things happen - Paychecks come home in the pockets of those disgusting pants and it gets pretty darn exciting. Driving to Bank of America each week and spending a good five minutes in front of that ATM machine has become one of my favorite activities.

So, when Anthony got his very first paycheck we took some photos. I know - we are sick.



So proud of my bub!

-Kels

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Congrats to Ant for his job and although you guys are total dorks I get that total feeling of elation. Not let's all just hang on to our jobs and live well!

Tina