READ ON ABOUT:

Wednesday, May 23, 2012

Old Town Sacramento / Congrats Michelle!!

On our way to Sacramento last Saturday for Michelle's graduation from Sac State. ^^^
We decided to spend the morning visiting Old Town soaking up some history!!!
I have to apologize for so many Instagram photos lately. I haven't been using my camera very much.
our highways are beautiful!!

a little breakfast...



Mosaic by the editor of "The Sacramento Bee"
Reconstructed outdoor facade of "The Bee"
Tiny print shop press. Anthony thought Joey would really appreciate their huge display.
Skateboarder turned history buff??! ^^^ nah...
Wagon wheels
Learning about canning was pretty cool!

Huge tractor wheel
more wheels
more canning
yeah!! ^^
Anthony's peeking inside a tiny replica covered wagon

Always gotta have a little Abe action, right?
and this is when I decided to start a petition for dogs on state park trails. That's my first task when I graduate!

I really am trying to finish this book
Auburn skate park ^^
This guy... ^^^
Kels

2 comments:

Becky Stets said...

Gurl love those bee tiles! too cute!

Anonymous said...

We love old town sac!