READ ON ABOUT:

Thursday, May 17, 2012

tid + bits


  Busy as always
 Axel found the shadiest spot in the yard
 Fentons date night in Oakland
 A Red-uh Bull-ah
 ahh PBR and paper writing
 this is my husband's clothing pile!
 Sewing Andie's graduation gift
 BBQ
 Bob's Burgers on Mother's Day
 What a hunk haha... Can you tell he's on the phone with his mom?
 Just some goals I have, I guess
 Psycho with dad
 Baking cookies with Mom
 A Red-uh Bull-ah #2
 Writing... writing...
 and writing some more...
 I REALLY deserved this McFlurry
 I was tired.
 I am gross?
 Angie
 More writing...
 Switched to tea. Good Earth is the best!
 New Chuck Palahniuk book.
 Hunk-a-lunk #2
 This is what he ate yesterday. gross.
 Angie and her heffalump baby
 Angie
 This is how he sleeps. I read.
 yep ^^^ sad face. E.T. will not be seeing the fair this year.
^^ lol ^^

Kels

 Photobucket
Linking up with Crowley Party ^^^

4 comments:

bonbon said...

Hi! Found your blog through The Crowley Party link up! Girl, it looks like all you do is write! I am so impressed. Also, your calendar for May looks WAY more fun than mine- especially your weekends. And does your husband really sleep like that?!? Too funny!

new follower :)
bonnie
bonnielouisa.blogspot.com

Sarah said...

I know I'm way behind the times, but I just had my first energy drink last week. It. Was. Disgusting. A lot of people have talked up Red Bull though. You seem to like it ;), so is it as good as everyone says it is??

Kelsey said...

Sarah- at first they are not really good... Lol. But! I am a caffeine addict and sometimes I just dread coffee if it is too late in the day. I really didn't start drinking them until I started my upper division coursework. They keep me happy lol. Trust me- they grow on you. And Amp is the only other brand that tastes good :) good luck on your red bill journey!!! Haha

Kelsey said...

Bonnie - I am a history major so I'm supposed to be learning how to write history. lol. I feel like I'm always writing!!! Our weekends are usually packed, so they make up for the busy weekdays! Thanks for following!! :)