READ ON ABOUT:

Wednesday, December 30, 2009

It all Started with a Couple Ornaments...

So on Christmas Eve Anthony and I always open the one ornament that we each got for each other. So this year we waited on the 23rd until 12 AM so we could open them!

I will warn you that we were so tired during the taking of these photos that we look a bit sickly in them.

I got Anthony a little Mario man since he has a newly discovered love for Mario Bros.
Anthony got me this cute sardine can that you put a photo of your cat in. It came with one that looks just like Axel! How weird, right?
I got this backpack that holds water for when we hike
Ant got socks and underwear
Two magnets
I got a purse
new earings
and a scar and beanie set
He got a Grateful Dead Canvas
A new flanel
and a Sublime shirt
Yeah - we got a little carried away and opened all the gifts.
oops.

-Kels

1 comment:

Sarah McM said...

Opened them all?!? Ha. How funny, you two. Merry Christmas and Happy New Year!