READ ON ABOUT:

Wednesday, December 30, 2009

Christmas 2009

This year Christmas was a little bit different
Papa has been in the hospital at Stanford for a few weeks now and there really isn't any sign of him leaving anytime soon. So this year I spent a lot of time at the hospital and we didn't go up to Oakdale for our usual Christmas night extravaganza. Mom and I also didn't get around to stopping by the Corcorans' on Christmas Eve so there aren't any photos from that either.

On Christmas Eve a bunch of us went to Claim Jumper for dinner. Andie was a server which was awesome!
Me and Britt

Ant and Mom
Me, Britt and Meggie

It was sooooo good!!!! But I think that having such a huge dinner right before church was probably the worst idea ever. That much food made me so sleepy!

Christmas morning we all woke up a bit later than usual. Here's dad in his Raider Christmas hat.
me and mom
Joey addressed all his gifts to "Whoever Dog" from "Joe Dog". He is a weirdo.
All the boys got handles from Dad.
Eddie got Beats by Dre headphones

Tommy
Mom and Joe
Always taking pictures
Joey got a new Raider jersey
Dad got me this cute little Rudolph that talks
and in the garage I found a rolling cart for the kitchen!!!! (Pictures to come later)
Mom
Me
On Christmas we went by the hospital to see Popsy!


He was doing pretty good at that point. Going into surgery the next day.

Then Ant came over and opened his gifts from mom.
He got the new Tony Hawk Wii game!

and Super Mario for Wii
Mom made Prime Rib!

Then...
We went to the Camello's for 2nd dinner as usual and opened my gifts! I got Boggle, cute little Santa Mugs, and a new shirt! Renee and the girls made me this cute one that you see right here.
The next day Grandma came over so we could open gifts from her and Pops



These photos were taken right before Ant and I passed out mid-opening.
It was a pretty darn long weekendish type Christmas thing!
We had a great time though! It's always fun to see family and not have to rush out the door to drive back to Santa Cruz for work. There was no stress this trip and that is probably what made it such an amazing one.

Merry Christmas everybody and Happy New Year tomorrow!

-Kels

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Aww your bride shirt is adorable, those Camello girls sure are crafty, you picked a good bunch of sisters. :) Also, Renee if you are reading this (and if you aren't I am sure that Kelsey will tell you)...I LOVE your door in the kitchen, I especially love it in this picture but I love it in general and I am planning on copying you as soon as I get a house, or a door, or whichever comes first. Preferably a house with some doors...a girl can dream right?? ;) -Christina (Tina)