READ ON ABOUT:

Friday, December 11, 2009

Dialogue of a Spitting Incident

Kelsey: "Petew" (she spits)
Anthony: "Kelsey?"
Anthony: "Kelsey? You just spit on me."
Anthony: "Why did you spit on me?"
Kelsey: "Huh?"
Anthony: "You just spit on me"
Kelsey: "Sorry I spit on something in my dream"
Kelsey: "Did I really spit on you in real life?"
Anthony: "Yes. You spit on my face"
Kelsey: "Sorry. I was dreaming I spit on something"
Kelsey: "Go back to sleep"

This really happened!
In real life!
Last night this dialogue happened!
Can you believe that?
My life is weird.

-Kels

4 comments:

Sarah McM said...

Once Ryan punched me REALLY HARD in his sleep. He dreamed he was on a road trip with his little brother, who was annoying him, so he clubbed me right in the sternum. I woke up to blinding pain and, "I'm sorry I'm sorry I'm sorry" next to me.

Kelsey said...

Oh my gosh how horrible! The weirdest things happen when people sleep!

Anonymous said...

Lol omg okay I just have to say that I can hear your guys' voices so clearly in my head as I read this...perhaps I am insane. -Tina

Anonymous said...

agree, i had your voices like perfectly acting out the dialogue! haha- jacqueline