READ ON ABOUT:

Wednesday, November 18, 2009

My First Year!

I don't know how many of you remember this post (or were here to see it at the time)
But it has been a year since I first started blogging for Harbor Cottage and I am so proud that I stuck it out!

So in honor of my first year I am posting one of the engagement pictures that Andie took for us.

And that's all you're gonna get cause there's 699 more where that came from
and you'll just have to wait!

Happy birthday little blog o' mine!

-Kels

5 comments:

Yelena R. said...

Congrats! That picture of you guys is so cute!

Anonymous said...

i already saw them all! :) what one did you guys decide on?(email me if you did, if not, then don't)!
-jacqueline camello

Anonymous said...

congrats kels, very proud of you! adorable pic as well. thanks for blogging!

Anonymous said...

ps that was christina

Anonymous said...

Happy Ann! Wow, a whole year. You're so dedicated in everything you do. I love you. Aunt Tammy