READ ON ABOUT:

Tuesday, November 10, 2009

Gifts from a Friend

I don't know how many of you know this but I have this bike that I hate
I got it at the thrift store at least three years ago and it does the job
but it does not do it well

Anthony has been helping his friend around the house the last few weekends and he decided to give us a couple bikes for all the hard work (Anthony was also taken out to Chili's for dinner which I guarantee you he greatly enjoyed much more than the bikes).

I do think though that although I love my new bike because it's tiny, clean, rust free, fast, and has tires that are completely filled with air what I'm really thankful for is the gift of night time rides. Now that I have a bike that equals the speed of Anthony's he is willing to go on bike rides with me at all hours of the day or night.

Last night we went on a two mile ride around 10 PM and it was so much fun.

So thank you friend - who I still don't know - big surprise - am I ever doing anything besides bidding my IHOP time - for both.

Love, Kels

No comments: