READ ON ABOUT:

Wednesday, November 4, 2009

The Serenading of Mr. Camello

They say that music brings lovers together
in this house it's quite the opposite.

On any given day you can find Anthony at his desk listening to screamo music with his eyes literally glued to the Photoshop screen.

And there I am less than two feet away on the bed with headphones listening to all sorts of other stuff - mostly Against Me!, Lucero, Dustin Kensrue - yes I am promoting

Well... all night I've been on the computer working on ideas for my friend Andie who is going to attempt to take engagement pictures of us tomorrow (if my bossiness doesn't get in the way of the camera lens) and I've been blasting and singing at the top of my lungs the loudest most annoying songs (some of which I thoroughly enjoy because I do confess that singing is my hidden burden to others who have to listen talent).




Tonight's set list has included:

Pit Bull - "I Know You Want Me"
Shakira - "She Wolf"
S Club 7 - "S Club Party"
Miley Cyrus - "Party in the USA"
Lil Wayne - "Lollipop"
Baby Bash - "Outta Control"
Pussy Cat Dolls - "Buttons"
Danity Kane - "Damaged"
Black Eyed Peas - "Meet Me Halfway"
Drake - "Best I Ever Had"

Shall I go on?

You get the point

He's been tortured long enough
(a good three hours I'd say)
but I think
I just might
dance around to some
Genie in a Bottle

before this concert ends.

-Kels

2 comments:

Yelena R. said...

Haha! Hilarious :)

Anonymous said...

kelsey, you sang lollipop!!! omg haha (hey,this is when we were talking to eachother on skype )
-jacqueline :)