READ ON ABOUT:

Saturday, November 28, 2009

Thanksgiving 2009

Ant and I drove up to Fremont on Wednesday night for Thanksgiving to have ourselves some home cooked turkey feast time.

(i will warn you that anthony is not in this post because he was at his mom and dad's all day)
(so if you are a HUGE anthony fan don't waste your time - this post is anthonyless)

I woke up on Thursday to mom cooking and me facing a long day ahead - so I got to work on our name cards.
Aren't they so cute?
I taped the name tags to toothpicks stuck in tiny crab apples


Everyone arrived around 11 and we got to work doing what we do best
(taking too many photos)
Aunt Sheri, Aunt Tammy, and momasan
Aunt Tammy said that I needed to see what everyone else sees when they look at me since my head is always stuck behind a camera
Nice Eddie - nice.
We decided to take some "oh my gosh you caught us!" photos.
yes we get this into it
and it was my idea - thank you very much
I would also like to post a shout out to the self timer button
"oh look you caught us chatting at the party!" hahahaha
Eddie, Mom, Tammy, Gramsy, and Joey
Me and Gram-a-lam
Me, Taylor, Britt
Then we broke out the photo booth application and things got a little crazy

Megan and Leah are pros now
and I think it's safe to say that Grandma is too



Brittney and I were chatting on Facebook and also sitting right next to each other. Can you say - sad?
Mom cooked away as always
and then we feasted like pigs
and decided that we could feed a few small countries with our leftovers

Happy Thanksgiving (yesterday) everybody!

-Kels

1 comment:

Jacqueline said...

I like the apples with th names :)