READ ON ABOUT:

Thursday, April 23, 2015

1 month // we've probably already washed 200 bottles

Little Leeland here was born on March 24th. He's pretty much the cutest thing I've ever seen in my whole life, but don't tell Angie that. Instead of boring this blog with some long winded story of his birth and the first month of his life I will share some photos of what we've been up to... in the next post.

We haven't started reading to Lee yet (GASP!), but I think now is the time. We're going to start with the few in these photos, and probably some Outlander, if I'm honest about it. 


Lately we've just been enjoying lots of music in our house - lots and lots of music, and me singing, and dancing, and Lee then puking most of the time. OOPS! He's also in the process of learning how to say "mama", so there's that... 






Thanks for stopping by! 

Kels

2 comments:

Renee said...

Yay!!!! You posted!!!!! I can't get enough of him, he is so stinken cute.

Lynette Fraga-weems said...

So precious! So proud and happy for you. Love you to death!! Leeland is amazing but what else did we all expect.