READ ON ABOUT:

Wednesday, March 11, 2015

38 weeks // 38 weeks // 38 weeks

Dear Baby Nugget,

I just want you to please exit my body soon so that your dad and I can meet you. We're dying to know if you're a boy or  girl, and if you have hair. We're pretty sure you're human and probably super white and veiny. Your little room is ready, and every single person we know texts us multiple times a day to find our when you're arriving. It's like we're going to Disneyland! I don't sleep anymore, which is probably a mistake, but you don't seem to want me to rest. If you're going to stay in there a little bit longer then I have just one request - please stop punching my bladder. 

Thanks,
Mom



2 comments:

Lynette Fraga-weems said...

Love this post. Can't stand waiting any longer to meet my grand nugget!!! I love you all so much!!

Renee said...

Me either^ Get that baby OUT!!!!!