READ ON ABOUT:

Thursday, April 23, 2015

Leeland's photo mishmash #1

I truly have hundreds of photos of this little boy already, so the next few posts are going to be a sampling of what's been going on around here since he joined our little family. These are in reverse and only from one of our cameras. Here we go...

We've been doing lots of napping with the little man, bbqing with friends, walking the block and the park, visiting with family and friends at our house, and visiting a couple of regional (Sunol-Ohlone Regional Wilderness) and national parks (John Muir National Monument). We wouldn't be us if we weren't constantly busy, am I right? 

And I'm sorry, but I rarely, if ever, edit my photos - what you see is what you get. Many of these are a bit dark. 




























Kels

1 comment:

Lynette Fraga-weems said...

I am not in a single photo. Neither is grandma Renee. Lol