READ ON ABOUT:

Friday, June 1, 2012

Yosemite National Park with the Camellos

We finally had the Camello Clan up to the cabin for Memorial Day.
On Sunday we drove out to Yosemite. I don't think the girls had been there before.
UHMERICA!!!


Briadalveil Falls
The Valley Floor







The Awhanee Hotel




Waiting while the rest of the family found a parking spot





I got a real smile out of him!!!

Maybe someday I can be like this girl... directing traffic with my history degree. OH BOY! haha
Lower Yosemite Falls


The end. Happy Friday!

We definitely decided on this trip that since we were denied permits for Half Dome we will try to squeeze both Nevada Falls and the Upper Yosemite Fall hikes into 2012. They are kind of strenuous, but totally worth it!

Kels

1 comment:

Becky Stets said...

How I wish I lived in Cali.......