READ ON ABOUT:

Monday, June 18, 2012

Father's Day Weekend

We headed up to the cabin as a family for Father's Day this year. My dad took the sailboat out on the water and I, for fear of never getting back to the shore, opted not to go out on it. Wow, loserish, I know. Here is a bit of our weekend via pictures:
My hub and his pup
Taking a break from cooking breakfast
Dad sailing to shore
a little football
me and Ed
Those are my knees
And.. that's all. I didn't do very well with capturing this weekend.
Happy Father's Day Dad!!! (And DIL Joe)

On a side note - we did go to the movies with Joe very late on Father's Day to see "The Cabin in the Woods". It's playing for $2 at our local theater. If you're having doubts about whether or not you want to see it read this article (Buffy Fans)

Kels

1 comment:

Mel said...

:-D Love the silly faces! Looks like you guys had fun...thats awesome